Learn how to modernize your management of high performance computing resources. Accelerate your R&D innovation efforts to create smarter, safer and more sustainable transportation.
Meet the Rescale team at the Automotive Engineering Exposition 2023 in Yokohama, Japan and learn about the future of manufacturing innovation in the cloud.
The event takes place May 24-26 at Pacifico Yokohama. It is put on by the Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan. The event is one of the biggest of its kind, with more than 40,000 attendees and 500 exhibitors.
The Automotive Engineering Expo provides an opportunity to learn from the world’s leading automotive experts with keynotes and presentations for chief engineers, designers, and researchers about major trends and innovations.
This year’s event focuses on sustainable automotive manufacturing, with special presentations on recycling, green manufacturing, and building a circular economy.
Rescale will provide demonstrations of the latest innovations in high performance computing (HPC) in the cloud and discuss key use cases for driving innovation and product development in the automotive industry
“We are seeing growing demand from automotive companies for an open HPC platform, which is what Rescale uniquely offers,” says Josh Hwang, Rescale’s executive director for Japan. “Rescale is honored to contribute to the automotive industry in Japan through more efficient HPC use, HPC migration to the cloud, and strengthening competitiveness of each automotive company in the country.”
Please visit Rescale at booth 260. Will be offering a host of demonstrations, presentations, and in-depth meetings. Some of the topics include:
- Accelerating Automotive Simulation and Streamlining Product Development Time
- Automotive Innovation for Electric Vehicles and Autonomous Driving
- Why Automotive Industry Leaders Use Rescale
- Case Studies of Automotive Digital Transformation
- Demos on the Rescale Platform:
- Collision Analysis
- Fluid Analysis
- AI/ML for R&D
Driving Automotive Innovation with Rescale
Rescale makes it fast and easy for organizations to tap into the cloud to run their high performance computing applications and research efforts.
Rescale works with many automotive companies and manufacturers to shift their technical computing to Rescale to gain the agility and cost-efficiencies of the cloud. By accessing both HPC hardware and software through the Rescale platform, manufacturers have been able to greatly reduce their overall cost-per-simulation, gain instantaneous agility, and greatly accelerate their innovation efforts. This allows them to:
- Allocate the right resources at the right time
- Avoid over-provisioning and wasting resources
- Avoid under-provisioning and creating engineering “queues” and product development delays
Like many enterprises, auto manufacturers are constrained by fundamental aspects of on-premises computing, such as: limited electric power, high total costs, and data center utilization challenges. These inherent on-premises problems threatened innovation, market leadership, and time-to-market.
But by working with Rescale, R&D teams can concurrently run hundreds of jobs per day via cloud HPC services.
Some benefits for our manufacturing customers have included:
- Completely eliminating all queuing time to use HPC resources
- Major cost optimization improvements of applications and hardware due to better matching the hardware to specific workflows.
- 50%+ cost reduction on HPC operating expenses
Please swing by our booth to learn more about how we can help your R&D team harness the power of the cloud!
Don’t Forget Yokohama!
While you are in Yokohama, you might as well take advantage of this fun city to explore! Here’s are a few cool things to do while in Yokohama:
- For a truly unique tourist experience, visit the four-story CupNoodles Museum. Who didn’t live on Cup Noodles in college?
- Or for an equally engaging destination, visit the Gundam Factory to get up close and personal with a spectacular, gigantic robot.
- For a different kind of cultural experience, wander through Yokohama’s beautiful Chinatown.
- Finally, to get the whole perspective, take a ride to the top of the Yokohama Marine Tower for a 360-degree view of the city and surrounding landscape.
We look forward to seeing you soon at the Automotive Engineering Expo in Yokohama!
Ready to learn more about the future of R&D innovation in the cloud? If you are interested in speaking in-depth with Rescale and our HPC experts at the Automotive Engineering Expo in Yokohama, please contact us.