The Future of High Performance Computing: Why You Can’t Miss Teratec’s Annual Forum
Rescale will be at the Teratec Forum, one of Europe’s most important conferences for experts in digital simulation, high performance computing, data-intensive processing, artificial intelligence, and quantum computing
Join Rescale at the Teratec Forum 2023, taking place in Paris at the Parc Floral on May 31 and June 1. At the event, Rescale will be showcasing how our high performance computing platform makes it easy and effective to use hybrid and multi-cloud strategies to empower modern computational engineering.
Teratec brings together more than 1,000 international experts on digital simulation, high performance computing, data-intensive processing, artificial intelligence, and quantum computing. Such new technologies are critical to the innovative competitiveness of modern organizations and institutions.
The Teratec Forum is reinventing itself in 2023 with more content, more exhibitors, more audience, and more partners. The event is an important conference for individuals and organizations interested in the future of supercomputing for R&D. Key topics at the Teratec Forum include high-throughput computing, digital transformation, HPC for the cloud, sustainability, and AI/machine learning.
Meet with Rescale
You’ll find Rescale at booth B14, where we will be discussing the future of computational R&D and showcasing our latest innovations, including new platform features such as Software Publisher, Files, and Performance Profiles. While you are at our booth, try your luck to win some exclusive Rescale swag.
As part of our participation in the Teratec Forum, Rescale’s technical director Romain Klein will be presenting a workshop from 9 am – 12:30 pm CEST on Thursday, June 1.
The workshop will focus on ”Trends in Supercomputing Architectures in the Exascale Era: Heterogeneity, Modularity, and Disaggregation.” Topics that will be covered in the workshop include:
- How computational pipelines will dramatically accelerate the speed of innovation within digital R&D environments
- Best approaches for using flexible computing (bare metal, virtual machines, containers), which can fit diverse types of applications ranging from traditional HPC to data-intensive, high-throughput computing (HTC).
- How leading organizations are using Rescale to take advantage of large-scale IT architectures to carry out massively parallel computations across multiple cloud service providers
While you are in the neighborhood of Parc Floral de Paris, you might as well take advantage of this delightful part of the amazing city that is Paris. Here’s some ideas to get you started.
- Explore Jardin Botanique de Paris or the Japanese Garden: Parc Floral de Paris has stunning gardens that are a must-visit. The Japanese garden features a traditional tea house, a bridge over a pond, and a collection of impressive bonsai trees. You can take a leisurely stroll through the garden and admire its beauty.
- Rent a Boat: You can find a boat at Parc Floral de Paris and row around its beautiful lake. It is a relaxing and scenic activity that is perfect for a warm day. It’s about a six minute drive from the exhibition center.
- Visit Chateau de Vincennes: The Chateau de Vincennes is a medieval fortress and palace that was built in the 14th century. It served as a royal residence and a military stronghold throughout the centuries, and it has played an important role in French history. Visitors can explore the castle’s towers, chapel, great hall, and other rooms, and learn about the castle’s history and architecture through exhibits and guided tours. It’s about a 20 minute walk or five minutes by metro or bus.
- Explore the Parisian neighborhood of Bercy Village: Bercy is a vibrant and trendy neighborhood near Parc Floral. You can explore its many boutiques, cafes, and restaurants, or enjoy a wine tasting at the Bercy Village, a shopping complex that has been converted from former wine storehouses. The Bercy Village also hosts regular cultural events, including live music performances and art exhibitions.
- If you’re interested in history, you can visit the Musée des Arts Forains (Museum of Fairground Arts), which is located in Bercy and features a collection of carnival and fairground artifacts from the 19th and 20th centuries. The museum is housed in a former wine storehouse and offers guided tours, making it a great way to learn about the history of this form of entertainment.
Bon Temps! We hope to see you at the Teratec Forum 2023.
How to Get Started
If you are attending the Teratec Forum 2023, please contact us to pre-schedule a meeting to learn how Rescale can power modern R&D with hybrid and multi-cloud capabilities.