Traditional product design and development workflows are full of design and test silos, unnecessary rework, and legacy manual processes. Accelerate your workflow today with Keysight’s PathWave software. Keysight’s PathWave software features trusted design and test software that is continually evolving to meet the ever-increasing needs of your organization. Designed to provide a consistent user-experience, common data formats, and control interfaces, PathWave software ensures every step in your product development path is connected and integrated.
Rescale End-to-End Desktops
End-to-end desktops create a seamless HPC experience on Rescale. End-to-end desktop is a remote desktop user experience, where visualization is added to the head node of your cluster. It provides a user interface for users to interact with the job setup directly from the analysis software.
- Allow users to interact with PathWave ADS similar, to your local PC
- Provides access to larger hardware resources than you may have locally (CPU, additional memory)
- Includes pre-installed software, giving immediate access to drive PathWave ADS without the hassle of installing and licensing
- Enable parallel distributed simulation that is already setup and configured, ready to use
- The Desktop session is CentOS Linux
- The files are synced to the work directory of the desktop session
- Users need to explicitly terminate the job to shutdown the cluster
- Session files should to be saved to the work folder, after which they will be uploaded to the job files under Results on the platform
Keysight PathWave ADS Setup Tutorial
This tutorial shows how to submit an Keysight ADS job using Rescale End-to-End Desktops.