- What’s the difference between parameter sweeps, design of experiments (DOE) and optimization in numerical simulation?
- Overview of CAE industry trends from traditional simulation analysis to numerical design optimization
- The benefits and challenges of DOE and optimization
- How can Rescale ScaleX platform help unlock the potential of simulation-driven design
A key part of the virtual design process is to try out many variations of a parameter in a “what if” scenario. It may additionally be beneficial to automatically vary parameters to meet certain design goals. This process can be compute-intensive and is highly suitable for on-demand cloud HPC such as that offered by Rescale.
The recording will also include the following live demonstrations:
- A DOE CAE simulation on Rescale to gain insights into the design
- The optimization framework
- Rescale’s Command Line Interface (CLI) to automate optimization workflows