Rescale Demo Session:
Cloud HPC for Teams in Energy
Discover Rescale’s cloud high performance computing platform for oil & gas, alternatives, & nuclear
Date: 08/16/22 Time: 12PM PT / 3PM ET
- Trends & challenges in the Energy sector
- Security, cost & cloud hardware overview
- Key customer results from teams in Energy that use Rescale
- 3 quick demos on accelerating leading Energy software using Rescale
- OrcaFlex Demo: See how to run a mooring line stability prediction on Rescale using OrcaFlex to ensure safe operations for subsea oil and gas extraction/production
- Abaqus Demo: See how to run a fatigue/lifting prediction for wind turbine structures on Rescale using Abaqus
- Ansys Fluent Demo: See how to run a nuclear fuel assembly flow simulation to maximize heat transfer near fuel rods and spacer grids on Rescale using Ansys Fluent
- Q&A with our solutions expert
Clinton Smith, Senior Solutions Architect at Rescale
Clinton Smith helps Rescale customers realize and implement their objectives with cloud computing. With a PhD in mechanical engineering, Clinton has a 14 year background applying simulation workloads in a variety of industries.
From supersonic jets to personalized medicine, industry leaders are bringing new product innovations to market with unprecedented speed and efficiency with Rescale. Rescale’s cloud platform delivers intelligent full-stack automation and performance optimization. Engineering teams use Rescale to get faster time to answer, access to the latest software and hardware options, and easy and unlimited access to the compute resources they need. IT teams use Rescale to deliver HPC-as-a-Service with a secure control plane to deliver any application, on any architecture, at any scale on their cloud of choice.