Rescale Demo Session:
Cloud HPC for Teams in Life Sciences
See why teams across the Life Sciences industry are using Rescale’s cloud platform for simulation-based research & scientific computing
Date: 08/16/22 Time: 1PM PT / 4PM ET
- Trends & challenges in Life Sciences
- Key customer results from teams in Life Sciences that use Rescale
- 3 demos on accelerating leading Life Sciences software using Rescale
- GROMACS Demo: See how to run molecular dynamics simulations on Rescale using GROMACS
- CP2K Demo: See how to run solid-state quantum chemistry workloads on Rescale using CP2K
- LAMMPS Demo: See how to run molecular dynamics simulations on Rescale using LAMMPS
- Q&A with our solutions expert
Ryan Magruder, Solutions Architect at Rescale
Ryan’s team constructs and deploys complex workflows on cloud resources for Rescale clients in Life Sciences. He has 10 years of experience with various Finite Element and Computational Fluid Dynamics codes for both on-premises computational solutions, as well as cloud native environments.
Rescale is high performance computing built for the cloud to empower engineers while giving IT security and control. From supersonic jets to personalized medicine, industry leaders are bringing new product innovations to market with unprecedented speed and efficiency with Rescale, a cloud platform delivering intelligent full-stack automation and performance optimization. IT leaders use Rescale to deliver HPC-as-a-Service with a secure control plane to deliver any application, on any architecture, at any scale on their cloud of choice.