Future of Cloud HPC Mixer
Free Dinner | Open Bar
November 16, 5:30pm to 8:30pm, Aloft Dallas Downtown
Whether you’re attending Super Computing 2022 (SC22) or not, IT, HPC and end users who want to know how to incorporate cloud HPC into their operating model are invited to join us for free dinner, an open bar, and an expert-guided discussion on cloud high performance computing.
Cloud high performance computing is at an inflection point. The use of cloud is going beyond burst use cases as organizations find benefits from accelerating time to market, decreasing total cost of simulation to enabling new product development workflows.
This thought leadership event will bring together the leading names in Cloud HPC over dinner and drinks, to identify the challenges and opportunities when developing a cloud HPC operating model.
|5:30 pm||Doors open|
|5:45 pm||Welcome address|
|6:05 pm||Panel: Trends and developments in cloud HPC|
|6:50 pm||Panel: Cloud operating model: Challenges and opportunities|
|7:35 pm||Closing comments and networking|
|8:30 pm||Event close|
What to Expect
- Understand what's driving cloud HPC usage. Hear from experts and practitioners about what's driving the shift to cloud
- A relaxed evening of discussion, dinner and drinks. Network with other HPC leaders over a meal and drinks and pose your questions to the expert panel.
- Defining a cloud HPC operating model. Practical guidance and advice on how to take advantage of cloud HPC opportunities, where to start and what are common mistakes.
- Learn from your peers. The event is limited to 150 senior IT and HPC professionals who are all exploring how to best leverage cloud for their unique requirements... don't miss out on this opportunity to learn from others going through the same journey.
5:30PM - 8:30PM
Aloft Dallas Downtown
1033 Young Street, Dallas, TX, 75202
From the convention center, walk up South Griffin Street and turn right at Young Street. The Aloft Dallas Downtown is on the left-hand side of the road.
What to Expect
- Cloud HPC expert panels
- Dinner and networking with peers
- Practical advice on integrating cloud in an HPC operating model
- Designed for IT and HPC professionals
Chief Product Officer
VP of Business Development
Senior HPC Executive Arm
Director, Cloud Solution Architects
GM, Azure HPC, AI, SAP and Confidential Computing Microsoft Azure
Director, Computational and Data Science - Advanced Research Computing Virginia Tech
Redline Performance Solutions
VP Solutions Architecture and Engineering
Distinguished HPC Cloud Architect
VP and GM - AI, HPC, and Datacenter Accelerator Solutions, Intel
Rescale is high performance computing built for the cloud, to empower engineers while giving IT security and control. From supersonic jets to personalized medicine, industry leaders are bringing new product innovations to market with unprecedented speed and efficiency with Rescale, a cloud platform delivering intelligent full-stack automation and performance optimization. IT leaders use Rescale to deliver HPC-as-a-Service with a secure control plane to deliver any application, on any architecture, at any scale on their cloud of choice.
© 2022 Rescale, 33 New Montgomery St., Suite 950, San Francisco, CA 94105.