ANSYS on Rescale
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation. Ansys brings clarity and insight to their customers’ most complex design challenges through the broadest portfolio of fast, accurate, and reliable simulation tools.
The Rescale-Ansys partnership provides Ansys users the ability to run their simulations on Rescale’s scalable, turn-key, cloud computing platform. Ansys users enjoy increased license flexibility with the ability to use their traditional lease or paid-up licenses and/or Ansys’ new pay-per-use Elastic Licensing, which can both be hosted and deployed on-premise or on Rescale.
Ansys on Rescale
A suite of multiphysics tools is available on the world’s largest multi-cloud network.
Ansys CFX is a high-performance computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software tool that delivers realiable and accurate solutions quickly and robustly across a wide range of CFD and multi-physics applications.
Ansys Fluent is the most powerful computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software tool available, empowering you to go further and faster as you optimize your product’s performance
Ansys HFSS is the industry standard for simulating 3-D, full-wave, electromagnetic fields. HFSS offers state-of the-art solver technologies based on finite element, integral equation, asymptotic and advanced hybrid methods to solve a wide range of microwave, RF and high-speed digital applications.
For more than a decade, companies around the globe have relied on Ansys Icepak to carry out rapid heat transfer and fluid flow analyses of IC packages, printed circuit boards, electronic assemblies and complete products.
Ansys Maxwell is the premier low-frequency electromagnetic field simulation software for engineers tasked with designing an analyzing 2-D and 3-D electromagnetic and electromechanical devices, including motors, actuators, transformers, sensors and coils
Structural analysis with Ansys Mechanical provides robust general-purpose stress, thermal, modal and fatigue simulations for fast and accurate solutions.
R&D teams use Anyss Polyflow extensively to design and optimize processes such as extrusion, thermoforming, blow molding, glass forming, fiber drawing, and concrete shaping. Design engineers use ANSYS Polyflow for physical prototyping when manufacturing extrusion dies or to reduce thickness variation to improve the quality of thermoformed or blown products.
Ansys on Rescale provides the widest selection of Ansys software with the speed, convenience, and agility of the world’s largest multi-cloud network. With Ansys Rescale, engineering enterprises get:
- Fast results and boosted productivity: Unlimited, scalable hardware from the world’s largest network of HPC data centers means your jobs will run lightning-fast and never wait in a queue. Run on bare metal for even faster performance.
- Flexibility: Our global, multi-cloud network gives you the latest and greatest selection of HPC hardware so you can customize your configuration to the simulation at hand.
- An easy, out-of-the-box user experience: A single, intuitive interface and user-friendly workflow allow you to manage all Ansys software and Rescale hardware from your browser window. Submit jobs directly to Rescale from the Workbench user interface, or run locally with seamless integration into Rescale.
- Efficient resource utilization: Maximize your licensing and infrastructure ROI. Use Ansys’ new pay-per-use license option, Ansys Elastic Units, or traditional lease or paid-up licenses. Host your license server on-premise or on Rescale. Perfectly match your HPC spending with your variable computing demand; use Rescale’s elastic HPC resources to burst to the cloud.
- Peace of mind: Rescale offers best-in-class security with SOC 2 Type 2 attestation, CSA registration, and an ITAR-compliant computing environment.