Multicloud Hybrid Solutions
Transform Legacy On-Premise to Agile and Hybrid IT Infrastructure.
Rescale’s enterprise big compute platform includes a full suite of software-defined multi-cloud storage and data management capabilities. The platform offers the most optimal storage for a given workload–and simplifies ingesting, processing, and visualizing data in the cloud.
Leading Industries Recognize the Benefits of Incorporating Cloud
Simplified Data Management
Easy to ingest, process, share, and store results.
Integrate directly with leading scheduler solutions including: Slurm, Sun Grid Engine (SGE), Platform LSF, PBS Pro, Univa, HTCondor.
Uniform hardware administration and management across on-premise and cloud resources.
Customized enterprise integration leveraging existing IT assets while making strategic transition to cloud.
Automate Storage, Data and Workflows
Multi-cloud storage from Rescale optimizes performance in lock-step with your big data workloads. The platform eliminates storage bottlenecks and complexity, giving you control over your data in the cloud. Moreover, the platform empowers your teams to rapidly process, analyze, visualize, and share data globally.
- Storage automatically acquired, provisioned, configured, tested and tuned
- Data tiering automates data movement from ingest to archive–and from object storage to fast local, shared, and parallel file systems
- Data can be rapidly processed and efficiently stored for assigned periods, or archived
- Share data and collaborate on results securely, within your organization
- Data reuse makes it easy to store data sets for later use, clone jobs, and re-run results
- Rapidly visualize and analyze your data directly in the cloud using remote Virtual Desktops (VDI)
Optimize by Workload
- Allocate only what’s needed to complete jobs within targeted timeframes
- Optimize performance based on IOPS and throughput
- Eliminate storage performance bottlenecks for each job
- Optimize for cost – put the right data on the right tier at the right time
- Tier data from high performance primary (ephemeral and persistent) file storage to near- and long-term object stores
Control Your Data
- Set soft and hard quotas and budgets–on users, groups, and through projects
- Proactively alert users to self-manage their data
- Assign budgets to individual users, groups, and projects to control costs
HPC Resources for Hybrid Cloud Solutions
“The future is based on a cloud-first strategy. By running simulations in the cloud, companies will be able to get their products much faster to market. And they will be able to deliver, whenever they need it. The cloud supplies unlimited capacity. And here lies the true value. Moving to the cloud is not about saving money, it is about adding value.”
Mark Milton, Country Manager Denmark
“By adopting Rescale we were able to reduce the cost of trial production by 3% in addition to improving the speed of our analysis and reducing the total person-hours required. Choosing specialized, multi-cloud infrastructure on Rescale was the best economic option in terms of both solve-speed and cost when compared to increasing the capacity of our in-house supercomputer.”
Tetsuya Okimoto, Computational Mechanics Engineer
Toyo Advanced Technologies
“Rescale modernized our School of Engineering’s HPC capabilities with a control plane for hybrid and multi-cloud infrastructure to accelerate our simulations on one easy-to-use platform.”
Dr. Pritesh Narayan, Aerospace, Aviation and Management Cluster Leader University of the West of England