Benefits of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in HPC
GPU’s with various types and versions instantly available.
Popular machine learning frameworks are pre-configured and tested on various hardware architectures within the Rescale ecosystem.
Favored machine learning tools such as Tensorflow and Keras Notebooks installed for use on Linux virtual desktops.
A Flexible Cloud Platform to Build Your AI/ML Environment and Accelerate Results
Artificial intelligence or simply, AI, is when a computer is programmed to function similar to that of a human brain such as learning, planning and problem-solving. AI has been around for many years but as technology progresses so does the field of AI. A machine learning model is told how to make a decision. With even more advances in understanding the human mind, instead of programmatically telling the machine how to solve for the answer, machines are now programmed to function more like a human brain and to find trends and patterns on its own thus the term, deep learning.
Typically, setting up a machine learning environment is difficult. A large amount of computing power is needed to run various models including the use of expensive, on-premise GPUs. Setting up the framework and getting it to function correctly, requires many library dependencies and making the various packages work together is often tricky. Companies have to hire experts or their data scientists have to spend time building the infrastructure instead of innovating.
Machine learning is becoming a critical aspect of business, providing insight for trends and patterns that may not have been seen before. Companies are building machine learning into every corner of their business to gain insight from within the inside to stay ahead of the competition.
Rescale provides the platform to unleash the power of machine and deep learning.
- Provides instance access to popular deep learning frameworks and libraries.
- Leverage the latest GPU’s instantly.
- Bring your own Singularity containers.
- Upload and run your own NVIDIA CUDA application.
- HPC hardware: NVIDIA Tesla P100 and Tesla V100 GPUs, Intel Skylake processors, InfiniBand interconnect, 1TB+ RAM.
- State-of-the-art machine learning software: All the latest versions of popular libraries, including TensorFlow, Keras, Caffe2, PyTorch, and Chainer. All configured to run on GPUs out-of-the-box.
- Flexible interactive and batch training interfaces: Interactive modeling and visualization in Jupyter notebooks, automated model batch training via Rescale’s API.
- Tools for large datasets: File transfer tools for efficiently uploading large training datasets, fast and easy access to many public datasets.