Rescale on AWS
Rescale on AWS accelerates customer R&D breakthroughs with the turnkey simplicity of a full-stack, high performance computing (HPC) SaaS platform. In just a few clicks, quickly deploy and run 1,000+ engineering, scientific, and AI/ML applications that are pre-installed and optimized on the latest Amazon EC2 instances in commercial and GovCloud regions.
Not ready to start a free trial yet? Contact us to learn more.
Rescale on AWS Makes HPC a Breeze
Fast & Easy
Get started with HPC on AWS with Rescale in days, not months or quarters. Deploy a complete HPC solution on AWS 20x faster with Rescale to accelerate the time-to-value. Run simulations 2-10x faster with Rescale.
Enjoy automatic access to the latest AWS HPC services, the latest versions of 1,000+ pre-installed applications, and connections to PLM and workflow orchestration solutions without building and maintaining complex integrations.
Receive a seamless full-service, full-stack support experience from application-through-AWS infrastructure with Rescale, which includes teams of simulation, AI/ML, and cloud IT experts.
Featured Rescale on AWS Customers Across Industries
SOLUTIONS FOR AUTOMOTIVE
Rescale converted a complex stack of software, hardware, and infrastructure into a single, unified, agile HPC solution.
SOLUTIONS FOR AEROSPACE
Rescale provides a turnkey interface between advanced engineering software and HPC hardware on AWS.
SOLUTIONS FOR HIGHER EDUCATION
Liberty University Engineering invests in cloud-native HPC to enable new R&D capabilities for a wide variety of projects.
SOLUTIONS FOR LIFE SCIENCES
AZothBio ran AI models and reduced genome and peptide simulations from 5 days to less than 24 hours on Rescale.
SOLUTIONS FOR CLEAN ENERGY
Rescale delivered a 3-5x increase in engineering and scientific simulation solve speed with Zero queuing time.
SOLUTIONS FOR MANUFACTURING
Specialized tests hundreds more design iterations in less time by optimizing their compute resources on Rescale.
“Having the software already installed on Rescale including various versions I need saves me a lot of time. And being able to optimize the software to run on specific hardware helps to reach my job results as much as 10x faster.”
Lindsey Gilman, Exponent
“In some ways, the time we saved was infinite, we are doing simulations that we could not do before. For aerodynamics specifically, our engineers have reached a level of performance that teams in other fields have not yet achieved. And just by unblocking a computer, we’re able to run several cases in parallel.”
Federico Lluesma, Zeleros
“The ability to experiment and to create something that may not work initially, but to be able to try again until we get it right without enormous cost consequences is an enormous benefit for us. Using Rescale on AWS makes it so much easier for us to test and fail, test and fail, and eventually succeed to build a robust solution. It’s liberating.”
Mike Gahan, Metabiota
“Today, we can focus more of our time on building robust models and allow Rescale to use a cluster of AWS Instances to scale our production up to tens of millions of simulations. One of the biggest advantages we have in our market is our speed and the agile methods we use. As an organization focused on optimizing the user experience, we’re able to be more client-focused and modify our methods in order to suit our clients’ timelines better. That’s where our compute power is critical. We wouldn’t have been able to create multiple solutions as quickly as we did without high performance computing.”
Kierste Miller, Metabiota
Benefits of Using AWS
And How Rescale Supplements AWS’ Expertise
- Global infrastructure: Rescale integrates with data centers in every AWS Availability Zone
- Hardware variety: Rescale supports all AWS EC2 infrastructure including EFA-based instances and GPUs
- Account management: Rescale can be installed in your existing AWS Account
- Create one integrated HPC system: Rescale natively manages the entire HPC technology stack and can be deployed in days, not months
- Reduce overall risk: Rescale augments AWS’s shared security model to offer full-service compliance to the end user
- Increase productivity: Rescale handles 30+ IT related tasks needed to run jobs with no waiting for HPC resources
Web-Based SaaS Interface
- Engineering oriented: Rescale helps customers shift from complex on-premise workflows to an easy-to-use web-based engineering SaaS workflow
- Workflow variety: Rescale supports all types of workflows including multidisciplinary exploration, optimizations, design of experiments, and more
- Turn-key: Rescale allows the user to quickly choose the best hardware and software for their business needs in one easy-to-use interface
Rescale on AWS Platform Overview
High Performance Computing (HPC) used to start from hardware selection, followed by software tuning, with a focus on high utilization. Today HPC leaders can start from the software, running each on specialized architecture to meet cost & performance objectives. To accomplish this, organizations need to securely automate hybrid and cloud operations with intelligent policy based controls.