The Billing Summary page lists the total usage that can be filtered by months. For instance, if the company usage for half a year needs to be filtered, selection can be made as shown below, such as first half of the year.
In addition, filtering options are available by project name (below):
or by member email (below):
Should the usage be required for a single month, company billing summary filtered for the relevant month can be obtained:
The usage costs are broken down by:
- Hardware – amount charged for hardware usage (sum of coreA core processor, also known as a central processing unit (C... hours * price per core hour)
- Software – amount charged for on-demand software (sum of all on-demand software charges)
- Storage – amount charged for storage (average TB of data storage * price / TB)
- Transfer – amount charged for data transfer (total TB of data transfer * price / TB)
- Connections – amount charged for VPN or license proxy (fixed price)
Other items listed are:
- Deposits is any prepaid deposit invoiced during the Month
- Any applied Credits for this Month are also displayed on this page. Applied credits can consist of consumption of a deposit, or usage of trial credits or other customer service credits applied to your account
- The total usage, Credits and Deposits for the month should add up to the Totals column
Detailed billing data can be downloaded in
CSV data precision:
- As of Jun 1, 2022, unit prices for the compute infrastructure are displayed using 4 decimal places, including the Billing
CSV, in all platforms having USD as the currency.
- Compute infrastructure charges are calculated using 4 decimal prices but are then rounded to 2 decimals when rendering the charge in the Billing
- This includes United States, South Korea, and European Union platforms.
See below for an example:
Let’s presume that a company has deposited a total of $100,000 at the beginning of the month, which is listed under Deposits. This deposit is applied as a $100,000 credit to the account. During this month, usage of $5,600 is accumulated. The usage charges will come out of the existing deposit of $100,000. Hence the credits column indicates -$5,600. And in this case, the Totals column indicates an amount of $100,000, which is what the customer paid.
This total usage is deducted from the total credits. The account now has a remaining credit of $94,400.
For the following month, if the company has accumulated a usage for $3,400 and has made no additional deposits, the billing summary would be:
This $3,400 can come out of the total remaining deposit of $94,400. Therefore, the credits column indicates the -$3,400. Assume that the company did not deposit any additional money this month. Hence, the deposits column indicates the amount as $0 in the Deposits column.
Frequency of Billing Summary Updates
Job-specific charges like Compute, Software, and Platform Charges are updated in the billing summaries on a regular basis, multiple times a day. Generally, the lag between a job run and charges being updated can be as low as 20 minutes but it may even take hours for the data to get refreshed depending upon the load on the platform.
HPS-related charges are updated in the billing summaries on a regular basis, multiple times a day. These are updated similarly to how job-specific charges are updated.
Data Transfer, Data Storage, License Proxy, and VPN-related charges are generated once per month, at the end of each month.
One-off charges or adjustments are updated in the billing summary as soon as they are created.
Charges for the Quickstart package, Professional Services, and Customer success manager are updated in the billing summary as soon as they are created.
All of the above are also applicable to the Billing CSV data, including both CSVs downloaded from the UI or the APIApplication program interface (API) is a set of routines, pr....
Links to Platform Cost Management Pages
Should you require a region specific dashboard, the following table of links will take you to each of the region specific Cost Management Pages.
|Platform Region||Cost Management link|
|United States||US Dashboard|
|European Union||EU Dashboard|
|South Korea||KR Dashboard|